Wednesday, September 7, 2011

10k Yellow Gold Amethyst and Diamond Cross Pendant (1/10 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity), 18"

10k Yellow Gold Amethyst and Diamond Cross Pendant (1/10 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity), 18" Review



10k Yellow Gold Amethyst and Diamond Cross Pendant (1/10 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity), 18" Feature

  • Diamond: .09 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity
  • Gemstones may have been treated to improve their appearance or durability and may require special care.
  • The natural properties and composition of mined gemstones define the unique beauty of each piece. The image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color and texture.
This beautiful cross pendant is made from 10 karat yellow gold and detailed with four round purple amethysts and 16 petite round diamonds (1/10 cttw). The looped ribbon design is elegant and feminine, and the gemstones and diamonds add a dash of color and sparkle. The petite pendant is presented on an 18-inch light rope chain. Enjoy this pendant with the chain provided, or add a different gold chain of your choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment